Friday, May 6, 2011

iCovet Fridays: v.1

I started this series on several old blogs. And by several I mean at least 3. I've decided to try and start it again, this time inspired by my girl over at Everyday to Runway.

So, here goes!

Chocolat Restaurant Lounge

I went with my favorites as a little treat for ourselves and fell.in.love. Delicious food, nice and attentive waitstaff, and great design.

The Dude Society

 
I'm actually obsessed with The Dude Society, discovered through a lovely Doctor friend I went to college with. Even though it's an "Online Magazine for Guys" I can't help but get my fix!

My Uncorrected Proof of Erica Bauermeister's (love) new book Joy for Beginners.


Just came in the mail this morning! Thanks Goodreads & Putnam!

Gilt City: New York & Boston


 I'm a little bit obsessed with Gilt City suddenly. I have yet to actually purchase something but I've come super close, including concert tickets to Sade in Boston for my Mom & Dad as a joint mother's day/father's day gift. The response was "Maiah, we are old people. We can't hang on a Wednesday night." ... Valid. Regardless, I'm still stalking Gilt City for the perfect deal!

Let me know what you think of iCovet Fridays! I'll try to keep it up :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Gilt City, groupon, buywithme... all those sites. They are dangerous once you buy the first one. :)
    That resto looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...