Saturday, September 10, 2011

Girl About Town: NYFW + an Essence Mag Feature

I feel pretty blessed that a large part of my everyday job revolves around planning for and being at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week every 6 months. While the work that goes into a successful event isn't always glamorous, I seem to find myself enjoying the finer things when the moment strikes.

Case in point: this girl is featured on Essence Magazine's Street Style coverage for fashion week. The photographer, DarĂ­o of Art-X Studio was SUPER sweet during the quick shoot. That's my new fashion week boo.

[via check out photos 40-43]


What I'm wearing: 
Express button down & cami, Club Monaco Skirt,
 Coach boots, David Yurman Jewels, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, & Sunnies from UO


Look, Ma! Essence Mag calls me a writer!

Don't mind me and my geeked out response to this love - I'm just a girl from the suburbs trying to do it in the city.

xoxo

0 notes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...