Friday, October 14, 2011

iCovet // 10.14.11

A weekly recap of the items I've been coveting. The items that have made me smile.

... My mini one-week obsessions. And I'm sharing them with you because sharing is caring.


1

Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Escaped from an event in midtown and visited this gorgeous spot in Midtown. I love finding surprising spaces like this in the city - a great reminder to keep exploring.

2

Asa
I was introduced to Asa by one half of the super-foodie-blogger duo, Chelsee of We Are Not Martha.
The singer has just released her sophomore album, Beautiful Imperfection. However, I'd like to note that it is actually, beautiful perfection.

3

A luxuriously lovely lifestyle blog with gorgeous imagery and smart tips for today's woman.


4

The perfect way to sass up a Friday afternoon at work.


0 notes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...