Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Suburban Girl Reads: Eat Pray Love


I know, I know, I know, I know. Really? JUST reading this now? I know. But I have been totally sucked in by the incredible trailers featuring the lovely Julia Robers so I really can't help myself, now can I? Jeesh.

I tried to read this years ago when I had just graduated college and didn't understand the real life trials and tribulations she was discussing in this piece of literature. Now, with a few more years under my belt, I'm 50 pages in and totally in LOVE with Elizabeth Gilbert. Everything she says is heartbreaking, funny, sad, and eye-opening (oof, big words, huh?). Anyway, I am once again trying to breeze through a book before the movie comes out - seems to be a theme.


Obsessed with this trailer. I'm like a child watching something sparkly every time it comes on the television!

Side note: On the train this morning I looked up to see a woman sitting across from me, wearing a matching coral dress, matching RayBan sunglasses, and reading Eat Pray Love. It was bizarre (and yet, I felt like a member of a secret book club - creep).

0 notes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...