Friday, July 9, 2010

Suburban Girl Reads: Something Borrowed

Reading is a huge part of my life, as is proclaiming my English Literature degree from Connecticut College because it makes me feel fancy and smart. That said, Suburban Girl Reads will be a small series detailing the new books I'm reading, and possibly containing a review when I feel so included.

Mostly, it'll be for bragging about the number of books I read through the year.

Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

I'm currently nursing Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin and laughing audibly on the N/Q train on my way to work. It's incredibly enjoyable, the perfect summer read. My only disappointment is not reading it sooner. Looking for a lighthearted (but extremely poignent for women in their mid to late 20s)? Then I'd suggest looking to Something Borrowed.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...