Thursday, May 26, 2011

iCovet Friday, v.4

I sort of love this little writing prompt. Though it doesn't actually result in much writing at.all. #Womp.

Anyway, here are my favorite things this week!

Lazy Random Days Off


[via]

After an incredibly busy month of events (my own and volunteering at others), I have finally had a day to just relax. I was able to do normal things like go to the post office, which is always closed by the time I get out of the office. I spent time walking around the city, then walking around Queens. I bought a new wrap dress and tried it on with new shoes. These are the things you can do when there's no expiration date on your laze. Seriously, one of the best weekdays I've had in quite a while.

Karmin Music





Okay, okay, fine. They're old news by now, but that doesn't mean I still don't find them absolutely incredible. Even more important (and what makes this post relevant) is that this duo has just scored a record deal! Love!

Mom & Dad

[via]
When things don't go as planned, it's hard to get backup and keep trying. I've got a really strong support group behind me thanks to Mom and Dad, both of whom have helped keep things moving.

What to see what else I've been coveting? Check the iCovet tag.

xo

0 notes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...