Friday, May 13, 2011

iCovet Fridays // v.2

Here's what I'm loving this week:


Cocktails with Belle


I had the opportunity to attend Cocktails with Belle this week and it was such a treat! Being surrounded by beautiful black women all aspiring to do huge things was just my idea of a great Monday night!

ink48 - A Kimpton Hotel


Cocktails with Belle was held at ink48's Press Lounge on the 16th Floor. With a super sexy interior, stunning views of the city, the most delicious Peach Cosmopolitan I've ever tasted, it took the edge off a rough Monday in the office. My girl, AllieVino and I made a vow to come back immediately. See you soon, Press Lounge!

about.me


I found out about about.me by Julia Allison, who was working closely with the brand when they first launched. It's a great little website that allows you to make a completely free splash page about you. I recommend it to everyone wanting to buy a domain for themselves but can't quite get up the courage. With lovely backgrounds and a super easy to follow set up process, it's a great little tool for building yourself as a brand.

Fridays



for the record, i hate this song. but it's friday.... 
also, i'm positive those kids aren't old enough to drive, let alone in a convertible.

I don't know about you, but for me the month of May has been full of overtime, no sleep, yelling clients, and LONG conference calls. It's Friday afternoon and I'm counting down the minutes until my weekend. I hope you are too!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...