Monday, May 23, 2011

How Creamy It Is

Once, I pretended to be a fashion blogger. It was pretty fun. Tonight, I decided to pretend that I'm a food blogger. I'm pretty full.

In taking a page out of my own book, I decided to switch it up and make something different for dinner tonight. I came across a mouthwatering post over at How Sweet It Is and knew the meal was destined for my stomach.


She calls it Creamy Caprese Pasta and it is every bit as delicious as *her photos* make it look. My photos make it look rustic and (maybe) artistic because I don't have a real camera. Instead, I have to use my iPhone with a fancy Instagram filter to distract you from the fact that I am camera-less.


Visit How Sweet It Is for the recipe. And then make it tomorrow. I promise you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...